Friday, October 3, 2008

click

close your eyes and half smile
in that way that you do
one side of your neck offered to the sheets
and one side stretching for me to lick

those bracelets all on one wrist
like medals of conquests and troubles
clinking over and over
as your hands do their work

paparazzi in the dim light
click, click, click

my small tongue making you shiver
whilst we melt and sweat puddles between our skins
i'd take you somewhere pretentious
and you could take me anywhere

...but all those tickets marking pages in your books
you were always going somewhere darling
you were always going

now i just want to ride you in the morning
with your hair all scruffy like that

open the blinds
click, click, click

and then let me write a poem for you on your fridge
as i picture you running from me

No comments: